Prosimet produces consumable materials for steelmaking industry
Continuous casting and Mould fluxes production
Prosimet set up in 1969, produces auxiliary materials and high temperature
lubricants powder for the manufacture of steel, in particolar:
- SINTHESIS lubricating powders for continuous casting mould (normal,
i.e. loose powder form, granulated)
- PROTEEM insulating coverage powders for tundish and ladle powders
(normal, i.e. loose powder form, granulated)
- PROTHERM lubricating powders for ingots (normal mold flux)
- PROSTEEL exothermic powders for ingots (normal mould flux)
- PROFIL nozzle sand for ladle
- SPRAY MAG magnesia spray lining for tundish powders
- PROMEX hot tops in insulating powders and exothermic quality for
- COPREX exotermic lids for ingots
- NO FLUBE lubricating powders for non ferrous alloys application .
The plant is located in Filago (BG), a nice village 40 Km from Milan, which
is the heart of Lombardia region, one of the most industrialised area in Europe.
Prosimet Quality Management System, firstly established in 1992 consistently
to standard UNI EN ISO 9002: 1994, has been developed to standard UNI EN ISO
9001 : 2000 certified by Lloyd's Register.
Q&A activities, special devotion to R&D and Customer Care procedures
allowed Prosimet to acquire the leading position on Italian market for continuous
casting lubricating powders and to compete with only a few competitors all over
A significant share of turnover, around 40-45%, originates from exports to
other countries in EU, as well as in Africa, Asia and America.
Among wide customer pool, some relevant presence show actual good technological
level and reliability of Prosimet products.
© 2004 Sitialtop